Tender Salmon Wrapped Jalapeno
Get ready for one slammin’ salmon wrapped jalapeno! This is a Dan simple recipe that you can throw together in about 20 minutes with no fuss. All you’re going to need is a salmon filet, a large jalapeno, cream cheese, and Dan-O’s Classic & Crunchy! Who doesn’t love creamed cheese with crunchy jalapeno and salmon? You can serve this up with some spicy tomato cucumber salad or even a simple greek salad.
The real star of the show is Dan-O’s Crunchy! Dan-O’s Crunchy was made for truly er’thang with its crunchy flavor of poppy & sesame seeds, onion, and garlic with the classic Dan-O’s seasoning profile. It’s still got just the right amount of natural unrefined sea salt to make one unforgettable addition to your spice cabinet! If you wanna go all out, add a little bit more Dan-O’s Crunchy to the salmon!
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese with both Dan-O’s Original and Crunchy
- In a small pot, boil jalapeno for a couple of minutes to soften
- Cut the top end off and slice the jalapeno open and fill the inside with cream cheese mixture
- Use toothpicks to hold the top of the jalapeno together and place inside the salmon
- Roll up and tie the salmon with butcher’s twine
- Air Fry for 15 minutes at 400 F
- Remove, slice and enjoy!