A kick of heat to kickoff your watch party!
Be the MVP of the watch party when you serve up this buffalo chicken flatbread! A kick of heat with Dan-O’s spicy chicken breast with the buffalo sauce, cooled by a touch of homemade ranch topped with fresh gorgonzola bleu, and mozzarella cheese with crispy red onion, jalapenos and crust to top it all off. You’ll have your guests dumping the gatorade on their head to cool down after a few slices of this spicy treat.
Flatbread dough for buffalo chicken flatbread
Traditionally, flatbread is unleavened bread, which is just made without yeast. You really only need flour, water, and salt to make it. Flatbread is a hearty crispy bread when baked, and can offer some serious texture and flavor. Which makes it perfect for this buffalo chicken flatbread recipe.
@danosseasoning Buffalo Chicken Pizza? Say less🤤 #cookathome #foodie #easyrecipes #quickrecipes #fyp #dinnerwithme #pizzalover #pizzatime #chickenrecipe ♬ original sound - Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts
- Dan-O’s Spicy
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- ½ of a ranch dressing packet
- 2 jalapenos
- 2 flatbread crusts
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 oz Gorgonzola bleu cheese
- Dan-O’s Cheesoning
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 handful pickled jalapenos
- In a blender add mayo, buttermilk, ½ ranch dressing packet, one chopped jalapeno, and Spicy Dan-O’s, mix thoroughly until smooth. Add to a squeeze bottle.
- Coat chicken breasts with Spicy Dan-O’s
- Heat a skillet over medium-high and sear both sides for two minutes
- Place in an oven preheated to 375 and cook until 165 F internal temperature. About 20 minutes.
- Chop jalapeno and slice the red onion
- Preheat an oven to 425 fahrenheit
- Top flatbread crusts with buffalo sauce, bleu cheese, sliced chicken, red onion, mozzarella cheese, and chopped jalapeno
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted
- Top with ranch dressing, slice and enjoy!