A delicious fried fish cake recipe from the one and only, Chef Justice Hunter. This salmon is perfectly crispy and tender!
- 2 cups chopped pink Or atlantic salmon
- 4 tbsp Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 medium egg beaten well
- Approximately ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- Chop your salmon but do not finely mince it. You want texture.
- Add your salmon to a large mixing bowl along with your egg, Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, egg, and lemon juice. Mix until evenly combined.
- Once combined, add in ¼ cup of panko breadcrumbs until you can form your mixture into patties.
- Drop each patty onto a parchment paper lined tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Fill up a frying pan no more than halfway to the top with any high smoke point oil. Preheat your oil to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Carefully lower in your salmon cakes and cook 2-3 minutes, flipping occasionally until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels or a cooling rack.
- Serve with tartar sauce and fresh citrus!