Here’s another one from the Dan-O’s easy side dish archives! This one is called Erin’s Bangin’ Broccoli from our friend Erin in Florida. We love broccoli because it’s something carnivores and vegetarians can both agree upon. And since we’re using oil instead of butter, this dish is dairy and animal-product free! This baked broccoli recipe will be perfect as a side dish for your favorite protein, or as a part of a veggie plate.
This here is one of our easiest recipes ever. We only have 4 ingredients, broccoli, bread crumbs, oil, and of course, Dan-O’s Seasoning. Since Dan-O’s has you covered on the herbs and spices, you can use plain, unflavored bread crumbs. Cut your broccoli into big pieces, making a flat side for pan roasting (watch the video for the technique! Then toss em in oil. Next, mix in your Dan-O’s and bread crumbs mix, giving the broccoli an even coating.
You’re going to want to preheat your oven to about 375. Lay your broccoli on a baking sheet flat side down, and drizzle some oil before finishing with some more bread crumbs. You can cook these for about 12 minutes for a big crunch, or go up to 20 for that big roasted flavor and texture. Now you have well-seasoned roasted broccoli with a lil’ crunch! Gonna be Dan Good.
Dan-O’s Seasoning is all about making your life easier with our master blend of herbs and spices. That’s why we bring you awesome and easy recipes, like Erin’s Bangin’ Broccoli, AKA the Dan-O’s Baked Broccoli recipe. It’s healthy, it’s diet-friendly, and tastes Dantastic. Enjoy!
- (1) Head of Broccoli
- About 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼ Cup Original (or Spicy) Dan-O’s
- Cut broccoli off the stalk and into medium sized pieces by cutting down the middle and making a “flat side” to the broccoli. Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine breadcrumbs and your favorite Dan-O’s and mix.
- Coat your broccoli with olive oil and make sure each piece is coated well enough to have breadcrumbs stick.
- Slowly toss breadcrumb mixture into bowl of broccoli and combine before placing flat side down on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil and breadcrumbs on top of the broccoli before placing in the oven for about 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Pro Tip: If you like your broccoli a little softer with a crispy outside, broil it for about 5 minutes.