Crunchy with a kick of heat
You’ll be a real Wrap Star with these Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps. These wraps are the perfect fusion of stir fry and tacos with the benefit of a crunchy leaf of lettuce instead of a taco shell! Bachan’s Japanese BBQ Sauce offers the perfect balance of Umami with a subtle sweetness that perfectly ties the stir fry together and balances well with classic peanut sauce to create irresistible flavor. These Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps are the perfect food for kickstarting fall, as the weather cools off these spicy wraps are a filling meal that gives enough heat to keep you warm all fall long.
@danosseasoning Easy, spicy lettuce wraps🥬 #DanOsSeasoning #LettuceWrap #YumYumGetYaSum ♬ original sound - Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bag of shredded carrots
- 1 can of water chestnuts
- Minced garlic
- Soy sauce
- Japanese BBQ sauce (Bachans)
- Sesame oil
- Peanut sauce
- Butterhead lettuce
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- Preheat a Wok over medium-high heat.
- Chop your chicken up into small pieces
- Add chopped chicken, garlic, sesame oil, carrots, BBQ sauce, Dan-O’s Spicy, and water chestnuts to your heated wok and saute
- Add chicken mixture to lettuce wrap and drizzle with Peanut sauce.