The people have been asking for this recipe, and now it’s finally here! These here are parmesan roasted potatoes, made with real butter and our all-natural herb and spice blend. This parmesan-roasted potatoes recipe uses only 4 ingredients and results in parmesan-crusted potatoes with a rich butter flavor and perfect herb and spice profile.
All you need are several red potatoes, a pyrex dish, Dan-O’s Seasoning, and parmesan cheese. You can use margarine or butter, but we highly recommend some quality unsalted butter. You’ll just need to form your parm, butter, and seasoning into a paste… cut your potatoes in half longways and score them, press your potatoes into the paste, bake, and eat! So simple, yet so delicious.
The cheese in the parmesan paste will crust up after baking, making a delicious cheese and herb crust on the bottom of the potatoes. The spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning will provide a nice kick, with a delicious taste of fresh herbs, sea salt, garlic, and onion. And just like Dan-O is often asked, your friends and family will be asking you to make these all the time!
Serve these potatoes with your favorite Dan-O’s protein and a nice salad. And keep this recipe in your back pocket, because you and your guests will want these potatoes time and time again!
- 10 Red potatoes
- ¾ Stick unsalted butter
- ¾ Cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ Cup Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut potatoes in half longways, then score with knife by cutting making two cuts on each side.
- Melt butter in the microwave, then pour into pyrex dish.
- Add roughly ⅓ cup of parmesan cheese, and ⅓ cup spicy Dan-O’s to the pyrex dish and mix into the butter until it forms a paste. Spread out evenly on the bottom of the pyrex dish.
- Lay potatoes face down on the dish and parm, butter, Dan-O’s paste/
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool down for 5 minutes. Enjoy!