The original recipe that started a trend
These may be best as a side dish, but they’ll still be the star of the show when you may Dan’s TikTok famous parmesan crusted potatoes! This is one of our most requested recipes, and for good reason. Who doesn’t love buttery melt in your mouth potatoes with a cheesy crust that you can just pop in your mouth in savory bliss. They don’t take very long to make either, which makes them greats for weeknight dinners or as an addition to a potluck, or party spread.
How easy are parmesan crusted potatoes?
Super easy. All you’ll need for this Dan-O-myte recipe is some quality unsalted butter, red or golden potatoes, garlic, and Dan-O’s Cheesoning! Dan-O’s Cheesoning is the latest flavor creation from Dan-O’s, and offers a taste of Italy with a touch of Southern rustication. We focused down on the signature Italian herbs and spices that you love from the OG Dan-O’s, and masterfully blended it with rich parmesan to make an unforgettable flavor experience.
To begin, you’ll need to cut your potatoes in half and the score them in a cross hatch style not cutting all the way through but enough when you press into the paste it’ll go between the cuts. Then you’re going to melt your butter, and mix it with enough Dan-O’s Cheesoning until it forms a paste. Feel free to add a little minced garlic to it if you’d like, but once you’ve got the paste you’ll want to spread it in the bottom of a baking dish. Next, taking your scored potatoes, and press them into the Cheesoning paste hatch side down. Then you’ll just bake at 425 fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
What do I serve parmesan crusted potatoes with?
These would be good with just about Dan near anything but here are some of our favorites. Our flank steak with chimichurri is divine with these parmesan crusted potatoes. This milk marinade sous vide prime rib is juicy and tender. If red meat isn’t your speed, try them with our chipotle honey mustard drumsticks, or our chicken cordon bleu. If you’re vegetarian, why not whip up Dan’s stuffed spinach mushrooms. Finally, Chipotle Shakshuka pairs wonderfully with these parmesan crusted potatoes.
- 1 lb of mini potatoes, preferably red or gold
- 1 Stick unsalted butter
- Dan-O’s Cheesoning
- Optional: Minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut potatoes in half longways, then score with a knife by cutting making two cuts on each side.
- Melt butter in the microwave, then mix in Dan-O’s Cheesoning, and if you’re using it, the minced garlic.
- Mix the butter mixture until it forms a paste. Spread out evenly on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay potatoes face down on the paste and press down to get the paste in between the scoring cuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool down for 5 minutes.