How to Make Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Smoked Wings
Sweet & Spicy Hot Chipotle Smoked Chicken Wings
Dan-O said it best about this hot chipotle smoked chicken wings recipe, “This is sweet, this spicy, and this is Dan-Good y’all.”
Some Dantastic Flavor
This is a recipe you all will have to try. The new Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning pairs perfectly with this Chocolate Porter Beer Syrup. It adds this amazing sweet twist to these wings. Then the Hot Chipotle has a naturally Dantastic smoky flavor and it’s the perfect seasoning blend to go into a smoker.
Another great thing about these wings is that they are smoked in a smoker. You don’t have to feel as guilty about eating these. You don’t have to deal with the greasy fried food that you get from regular fried chicken wings.
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 3.5 cups of lemonade
- 1 cup of Chocolate Porter Beer Syrup
- Marinate wings in lemonade + Dan-O’s for 1 hr
- Season wings generously with Dan-O’s
- Smoke at 275 degrees for 45 min to 1 hr
- Remove from smoker and toss wings in syrup
- Place wings back on smoker skin side down for 10 to 15 min