Dill Pickle Filet Mignon Bites Are Unlike Anything You’ve Ever Tried
These Dill Pickle Filet Mignon Bites are unlike anything you’ve ever tried. With just 3 ingredients you can take this delicious cut of steak and make it Dantastic.
A Tasty Marinade
Pickle juice goes perfectly with some Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle. It creates this wonderfully sweet, sour, and spicy flavor unlike any other. Then when used as a marinade on a tasty cut of steak like a filet, the flavor is out of this world.
An Interesting Twist
To make this recipe even more interesting, we decided to air fry the steak. When done correctly, you can get a Dantastic outer layer with still a little bit of pink on the inside. You have to try this unique Dill Pickle Filet Mignon Bites recipe for yourself. Follow the recipe below!
- 10 oz Filet Mignon
- 2 cups of Grillo’s pickle juice
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle
- Cut the 10 oz filet mignon up into squares and place them in a bowl. Marinate the squares in the pickle juice. Add Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle to taste. Now refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- Now, strain the meat and add it to a bowl, coat to your liking in additional Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle.
- Place bites in the air fryer and spread apart so pieces are not touching.
- Air Fry at 400 for 7-8 Minutes or until cooked to your favorite meat temperature. Enjoy!