Dan-O-Myte Chicken Parmesan Bites
This is another awesome air fryer recipe that you have to try. With just a few easy steps you can make some Dan-O-Myte Chicken Parmesan Bites. This tasty appetizer gives you a nice crisp crust with a tasty cheesy center. You have to try these.
After following these simple instructions just pair them with your favorite marinara sauce for one Dantastic pre-meal or gameday snack.
The Handy Air Fryer
The air fryer comes in handy here again because it makes cooking this chicken that much easier. When deep-frying, it can be hard to keep the breading intact. Air frying eliminates this struggle and ensures that you will get that perfectly crispy breading every time you make it.
Looking for other tasty chicken recipes? Try our original chicken thighs recipe.
- 1 lb of chicken tenderloin
- 1 ball of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley
- 1 tbsp of dried basil
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- Cut the chicken into 1-½ inch pieces. Cut a hole in the center of each piece to create a pocket. Don’t cut all the way through.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into small strips and insert them in the chicken.
- Now, in a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, basil, and a generous amount of Dan-O’s.
- Batter the chicken by coating it in flour, then egg, then the breading mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the chicken in the basket. Spray some more cooking spray on top.
- Air Fry at 400˚F for 6 minutes, then flip the chicken over, spray again, and cook for 6 more minutes. They are now ready to enjoy!