Dan-O-Myte Chicken Parmesan Bites
This is another awesome air fryer recipe that you have to try. With just a few easy steps you can make some Dan-O-Myte Chicken Parmesan Bites. This tasty appetizer gives you a nice crisp crust with a tasty cheesy center. You have to try these.
After following these simple instructions just pair them with your favorite marinara sauce for one Dantastic pre-meal or gameday snack.
The Handy Air Fryer
The air fryer comes in handy here again because it makes cooking this chicken that much easier. When deep-frying, it can be hard to keep the breading intact. Air frying eliminates this struggle and ensures that you will get that perfectly crispy breading every time you make it.
- 1 lb of chicken tenderloin
- 1 ball of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley
- 1 tbsp of dried basil
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- Cut the chicken into 1-½ inch pieces. Cut a hole in the center of each piece to create a pocket. Don’t cut all the way through.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into small strips and insert them in the chicken.
- Now, in a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, basil, and a generous amount of Dan-O’s.
- Batter the chicken by coating it in flour, then egg, then the breading mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the chicken in the basket. Spray some more cooking spray on top.
- Air Fry at 400˚F for 6 minutes, then flip the chicken over, spray again, and cook for 6 more minutes. They are now ready to enjoy!