Are you looking for recipes to make with leftover pickle juice? I love this easy Bloody Mary recipe with pickle juice! I love making bloody mary with Zing Zang mix, but I’ll share some other favorite bloody mary mixes below. Plus, I’m sharing tips for building the ultimate Bloody Mary bar.
What is the best alcohol for a Bloody Mary?
For a traditional bloody mary recipe, you use your favorite vodka. I’m not super picky about my vodka, but I like using either Absolut or Tito’s. However, you can never go wrong with Costco Vodka, either. That price tag? *chefs kiss* I really don’t drink vodka unless it is in a bloody mary or very rarely order a mixed drink with it, so that’s why I always just stick with Tito’s or Absolut.
There are different Bloody Mary recipes and those are so simple to make! What I love making or ordering is a Bloody Maria. If you’re wondering, “what is a bloody maria?” You just simply swap out the vodka for tequila and you have yourself a Bloody Maria.
If you’re a fan of gin, you can make a Bloody Mary with gin and call it a Red Snapper. Similar to the Bloody Maria, just swap out the vodka for gin and you have yourself yet another Bloody Mary Variation.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 oz Pickle Juice
- 2-3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- .5 – 1 oz Hot Sauce optional
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- Rim your glass by rubbing a lime over it and dip it into some Spicy Dan-O’s.
- Into a cocktail shaker, pour in 2 oz of vodka of choice.
- Top with 3 oz of your favorite Bloody Mary mix, like I said, I use Zing Zang
- Add in 1 oz of pickle juice and 2-3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- If you want it spicy, add in your favorite hot sauce. Tobasco is a great option for a spicy Bloody Mary recipe.
- Add ice and shake.
- Add ice to your glass and strain your Bloody Mary over ice.
- Then, go crazy with your garnishes!