A Must-Try Vegan Chili Recipe
Right now in the early spring we still have some of those chilly days. Chili is a necessity for that colder weather. However, finding good vegan chili recipes can be tough. This chipotle vegan chili from @lindsey_eats is a must-try.
- 10oz extra firm tofu
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can three-bean blend
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Dan-O’s Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
1. Dice onion and garlic.
2. Add olive oil to a pot and sauté the onion and garlic until softened (about 1-2 minutes).
3. Add in the crumbled tofu and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Season with Dan Os chipotle seasoning, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Now add in the canned tomatoes, beans, and agave. Stir it up and serve immediately, or let it simmer for 30 minutes for more flavor!
5. Top with vegan cheese!