Tasty Shrimp Fra Diavolo
This Shrimp Fra Diavolo recipe is an Italian-American dish with succulent spicy shrimp and linguine tossed with a fiery tomato sauce. It’s pasta for spicy food lovers!
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
- 11/2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning (divided)
- 11/2 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (divided)
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 ounces jarred marinara
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (more for garnish)
- 16 ounces prepared linguine noodles for serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan to medium heat. Season the shrimp with 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, and 1 tablespoon Dan-O’s Seasoning, then cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are opaque and cooked through. Set them aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil and the onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the marinara, white wine, oregano, 1 teaspoon Dan-O’s Seasoning, ½ salt, and ½ pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes to let the flavor develop. You can prepare your pasta noodles while the sauce is simmering.
- Stir in the parsley and toss the cooked linguine noodles in the sauce.
- Next, stir in the reserved shrimp. Garnish and Enjoy!