Dantastic Pesto Chicken and Veggies Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy recipe that the whole family can enjoy? Look no further than this Dantastic Pesto Chicken and Veggies Recipe. It’s super tasty, healthy, and affordable.
Some of our favorite meals here at Dan-O’s are the ones that nearly anyone can make on any budget. This recipe is not super complicated and uses simple ingredients that you can find at any grocery store.
Single Skillet Meal
Furthermore, this recipe is also great because you can make everything in a single skillet. There’s no reason to use a bunch of different pots and pans, a single cast iron is all you need. This will help make cleaning up very easy.
This Dan-Good Pesto Chicken and Veggies Recipe requires pretty minimal effort, but it will leave everyone blown away by the flavor. Plus, this recipe is very low-carb. It has less than 4 grams of carbs per serving.
Looking for other tasty chicken recipes? Try our chicken thighs!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 lb of green beans
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Original Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup of basil pesto
- Coat boneless skinless chicken thighs in Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, add the seasoned chicken and cook over medium heat. Remove chicken once cooked through and slice into thin strips.
- Add green beans to the skillet and sprinkle with Dan-O’s Original. Cook them until crisp-tender. Return the chicken to the skillet, and add cherry tomatoes and basil pesto. Stir until combined. Enjoy.