Flavor Packed Parmesan Crusted Shrimp
Don’t be a simp, make these parmesan crusted shrimp! Jumbo shrimp with rich and flavor packed Dan-O’s Cheesoning pan fried then topped with a little lemon to brighten it all up. Just talking about it makes me hungry. If you want a full surf menu then try these parmesan crusted shrimp with parmesan crusted scallops and pan seared ahi tuna with peanut ginger sauce. If you want some turf with that surf, try our air fried dry aged ribeye! No matter what you serve with these parmesan crusted shrimp, you’re bound to love their rich and complex flavor.
- Remove the shrimp from their shell and devein (if needed)
- Add shrimp to a bowl and coat with Dan-O’s Cheesoning
- Preheat a skillet to medium high and add grapeseed oil
- Place in shrimp and cook for 6 minutes (3 minutes each side)
- Remove, add a squeeze of lemon juice and enjoy!