Rich & Cheesy Parmesan Broccolini
This is just full of rich cheesy goodness, and pairs well with our coffee cured filet mignon. But you may be what broccolini is? Well, it’s a cross-breed of broccoli and Chinese broccoli. You’ll get the florets of broccoli with longer stems and leaves found in Chinese broccoli. Its flavor is mellow and less bitter than standard broccoli with a rich texture. This lends itself to the mozzarella and Dan-O’s Cheesoning to make a robust experience. Parmesan broccolini is bound to be a favorite companion to any steak dinner in your home once you’ve tried it.
- 4 bushels broccolini
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup Dan-O’s Cheesoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup Panko
- In a bowl coat broccoli with olive oil and Dan-O’s Cheesoning
- Place on wired rack and baking sheet
- Place in oven for 20 minutes at 400 F
- Remove and place broccolini in a 9×13 baking dish
- Coat with Dan-O’s Cheesoning and Panko
- Back in the oven for 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!