How to Make Easy Egg Bites
This egg bites recipe is so easy that we actually put it in the name. It’s perfect for a tasty breakfast or even an appetizer or snack. Just a few minutes of prep and less than 20 minutes in the oven and you’re done.
How to Save Some Time
One key thing to cut down on time is using a blender. This will allow you to blend the ingredients together in just 30 seconds. If you don’t have one, you can always just whisk the ingredients together, it just might take a little longer.
The Key Ingredient to These Egg Bites
The key ingredient in this recipe is of course Dan-O’s seasoning. Make sure to add some to the egg mixture and to even sprinkle some on top once you are done.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- 1-1/2 cup of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of red bell pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Combine eggs, butter, cheese, and Dan-O’s in a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds or whisk.
- Evenly distribute the spinach and bell pepper among the muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture over veggies, filling each cup 3/4 full. The egg will rise.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until eggs are set up and are cooked. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve Warm!