You Don’t Know Till You Dan-O
At Dan-O’s we know that asparagus isn’t everyone’s go-to vegetable. But, also at Dan-O’s, we have a mantra, “You Don’t Know Till You Dan-O.” We feel the same way about asparagus. You can’t knock it till you try. Especially with this Dan-O’s style cheesy asparagus recipe.
Asian Inspired Flavor
This recipe adds a little bit of Asian-inspired flavor with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Mixing these flavorful ingredients with some spicy Dan-O’s and some cheese to top it off makes for one Dan-Good meal.
A 20 Minute No-Nonsense Cheesy Asparagus Recipe
One of the best things about it is how quick and easy it is to make. With about only 5 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of cooking time, you will have a tasty no-nonsense recipe done in just 20 minutes. Give this cheesy asparagus recipe a try tell us what you think below!
- One bunch of asparagus
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic stir-in paste
- 1 tbsp ginger stir-in paste
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Trim the bottom of the asparagus and place them in a casserole dish. Pour soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, and ginger over the top of the asparagus. Then coat it in some spicy Dan-O’s and mix all of the ingredients together well.
- Now cook for 10 minutes. Remove and add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and you are ready to enjoy!