Classic Herb Crusted Chicken Tenderloins
Looking for some chicken with rich deep flavor? Look no further than our classic Herb Crusted Chicken Tenderloins! These couldn’t be simpler, just cover the tenders in some olive oil or melted butter then cover in Dan-O’s Original before pan frying. You’ll get a lovely blackened crust with rich flavor and juicy chicken. You don’t have to use Dan-O’s Original, you can use your favorite Dan-O’s instead. Cooking time for Herb Crusted Chicken Tenderloins depends on size, and thickness. In most cases, it’ll take about 8-12 minutes but you’ll always want to test the internal temperature to make sure it’s at 165 Fahrenheit.
- Dan-O’s Original
- Olive Oil, or Melted Butter
- Chicken breast, cut into tenders
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil, it’ll be ready when the olive oil shimmers.
- Coat your tenders in olive oil then cover them Dan-O’s Original, rubbing it in
- Add your tenders to the cast iron skillet, and cook for about 6 minutes before flipping and cooking for 6 minutes on the other side. You’ll want to see a crust develop on the skin as the chicken cooks.
- Serve hot, and Enjoy!