How to Make Air Fried Green Beans
Some Dan-Good Crispy Veggies
This recipe for air-fried green beans makes for some Dan-Good, crispy veggies that make the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite protein. It also can easily be halved depending on the size of your family.
Why Air Fried Green Beans?
The air fryer has become a must-have appliance for many homes and is great for making easy recipes for the family. They are great for making proteins and veggies nice and crispy without using a whole bunch of oil. Another thing to consider is that it’s a great tool when the stovetop and oven are being used for other dishes. It’s also super simple to use and clean up.
- 1 lb of uncut green beans
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- Wash and prep your green beans.
- Toss with olive oil and Dan-O’s Original Seasoning.
- Air Fry at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.