How to Make Spicy Chicken Patties
Paleo and Whole 30 Diet-Friendly Chicken Patties
This is a healthy and tasty spicy chicken patties recipe that is both Paleo and Whole 30 diet-friendly. It’s extremely easy to make and they can be made in about 15 minutes.
Spicy, Smoky, and Flavorful
This recipe ditches all of the carbs from your typical spicy chicken patty, but still maintains a flavorful meal. The new Dan-O’s Chipotle Seasoning is what brings in that spicy, smoky flavor.
The zucchini also adds an interesting twist and brings some more texture to the patty. Just be sure to squeeze it well before or the patty may not maintain its shape.
Just serve this meal with your favorite barbecue sauce and enjoy!
Looking for other tasty healthy chicken recipes? Try our chicken thighs! Also, make sure to try out some of our other favorite paleo diet recipes.
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Dan-O’s Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed well
- 1-½ tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine all ingredients (except oil and BBQ sauce) and stir until combined. the mixture will be wet.
- Form into small patties, 1-1/2 inch thick, and place on a plate. It should be about 1/4 cup mixture for each patty.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add patties, cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, then flip and finish cooking another 4-5 minutes.
- Cook until the chicken is done. Serve and Enjoy!
- Serve with BBQ sauce.