Roasted Parmesan Asparagus with original Dan-O’s Seasoning! Easy and fast to make for a flavor-packed side or appetizer.
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- dan-o’s original seasoning
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash asparagus and trim off bottom ends.
- Toss in bowl or zip-lock gallon bag with olive oil, Dan-O’s Seasoning, and minced garlic. Make sure they are evenly coated.
- Spread asparagus out on a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese
- Roast asparagus for about 10 minutes.
- Flip asparagus and add the rest of the parmesan and roast for an additional 10 minutes.