Easy to Make One Pot Smoky Shrimp Alfredo
One-pot recipes make clean-up and prep so much easier. You don’t have to worry about all of the different dishes that will fill your sink. This one-pot smoky shrimp alfredo is a tasty meal that you can make for your whole family in under an hour.
This is a hearty meal with fairly simple ingredients. You can make the whole thing for about $20 so it’s cost-effective too. Try this shrimp alfredo for yourself.
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½-1 tablespoons Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning (use less for less heat)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz. dried fettuccini pasta
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped