A Dan-Good Ground Turkey Tomato Soup
This tasty Ground Turkey Tomato Soup recipe is a different take on tomato soup. Some may call it different things like lasagna soup or goulash, but whatever you call it, just know it’s Dan-Good.
An Easy One Pot Meal
It’s a one pot meal so that means its great for keeping the mess down. Everything in one pot also makes it super easy to make and to follow along.
Our Favorite Part
This is a great meal for anyone that is trying to cut down on red meat. The ground turkey in this soup blends perfectly with all of the other ingredients. One of our favorite parts of this recipe is using the fire roasted tomatoes. We find that they add the extra bit of flavor to put this tasty recipe over the top. So go ahead and try this Dantastic recipe and tell us what you think!
Looking for other great soup recipes? Try our easy chicken and dumplings recipe.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1.5 tbsp Dan Os seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1lb ground Turkey
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dairy free heavy cream
- 3 tbsp dairy free Parmesan
- 6 sheets lasagna
- In a pot, add olive oil, onion, minced garlic, ground turkey, Dan-O’s, and salt. Cook until meat is browned.
- Now add in both cans of tomatoes, chicken broth, water, and sugar. Mix well.
- Break the lasagna into smaller pieces and place in the pot and mix. Top with parmesan cheese, heavy cream. Mix well until the lasagna is cooked. Sprinkle with some fresh oregano. Enjoy!