Not sold on Brussels sprouts? Wait until you try these! Crunchy cheese, roasty garlic, Dan-O’s Seasoning, and tender, roasted sprouts… that’s good eatin’. These Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side, and Dan-O’s adds the best herbs and spices you can ask for.
I personally did not eat sprouts until I was an adult. If I ever avoided them as a kid, I’m sure whoever made them wasn’t cooking them this way… so maybe I didn’t miss out! I love these sprouts because they are inexpensive, easy to make, and super forgiving. They also pull in whatever flavor you add, so these are some of the best greens to Dan-O-fy.
Make sure you get some of the cheese on each of the sprouts, but don’t worry about the stuff on the pan. The leaves of the sprouts, the garlic, and the cheese will make crispy bits you can add to your bites, so just trust it and don’t worry about them looking perfect!
Serve Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts with your favorite main dish or protein. Enjoy!
- 1 lb of fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 large cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbs Dan-O’s Seasoning
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Drizzle of honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Wash your sprouts, then cut off the stems, then cut in half down the middle longways. Add cut sprouts to a bowl.
- In the bowl, mix in the rest of your ingredients. Toss together with the sprouts and mix throughout. Add coated sprouts to a baking sheet flat-side up. Sprinkle more Dan-O’s for more flavor.
- Cook for roughly 30 minutes until cheese is golden brown and sprouts start to caramelize and soften. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.