How to Make Dan-O’s Chipotle Mexican Corn Dip
An easy-to-make dip that will be a crowd favorite
Are you tired of the same old boring salsa at every party you go to? Switch things up with some Chipotle Mexican Corn Dip. This dip is going to blow away everyone at your next get-together or potluck.
The flavor is like nothing else out there. Best of all, you can put together this easy-to-make dip in just 20 minutes.
Preparing your ingredients
The first step is to preheat the oven at 375°. Now bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the ears of corn and cook for five minutes.
Remove them from the water and allow them to cool, then cut off the kernels from the ear. Now, dice most of the cilantro and all of the red and chipotle peppers.
Then combine the corn, cilantro, peppers, mayo, sour cream, juice from half a lime, and shredded cheese. Mix all of the ingredients together.
Now spread the corn dip into a baking dish and sprinkle with the Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning and more shredded cheese. This amazing seasoning will replace the need for hot sauce, chili powder, or garlic powder.
It’s time for the oven
Bake this in the oven for 20 minutes. Once done, top it off with some more diced cilantro. Now you are ready to enjoy it with some tortilla chips of your choice. Make sure to share this awesome appetizer recipe with your friends and family!
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- roasted red peppers (canned)
- chipotle peppers (canned)
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle seasoning
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn to water, cover, and cook for 5 mins, then remove from water
- When corn is cool enough to touch but still warm, cut off kernels
- Dice most of the cilantro and all your red peppers and chipotle peppers
- To a mixing bowl add corn, mayo, sour cream, cilantro, juice from 1/2 lime, red peppers, chipotle peppers, shredded cheese
- Mix together
- Spread into a baking dish
- Sprinkle with Chipotle seasoning and shredded cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 mins
- Top with more diced cilantro