If you haven’t heard, Dan-O recently visited Daytona FL for a race that he sponsored. Dan was lucky enough to have a Dan-O’s Seasoning truck driven by Nascar Driver Spencer Boyd in a run at the Daytona Street Track! Dan and Boyd linked up to cook some burgers, and used Dan-O’s Secret Juiciest Burgers Recipe while they were together.
You may have seen Dan use this recipe before. The secret ingredient is a little bit of condensed milk. The slight sweetness and extra creaminess of the condensed milk does something crazy to burgers and they become as juicy as possible. Add some pork sausage with a fair amount of fat, and these burgers are destined for juicy, tender glory.
Dan and Boyd cooked these burgers on a charcoal grill at medium heat. They also went about 4 lbs of meat, making roughly half-pound burgers. You can do with this recipe as you please, but we recommend going at least ¼ lb. Use whatever fixins’ and cook to whatever internal temperature you like! At least 130 degrees (but no more than 155)… please 🙂
We think it’s Dan cool Dan-O and Boyd got to cook together. Boyd is a big fan of Dan-O’s Seasoning, and the whole team is big fans of his. So watch this cool hangout session, and learn to make one of the juiciest burgers possible with the Dan-O’s in Daytona Juiciest Burgers Recipe video.
- Ground beef
- Ground sausage
- 1 Can condensed milk
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Minced white onions
- Hamburger buns, cheese, and toppings of your choice
- Mix ⅓ part ground sausage to 1 part beef (we did 3 lbs beef, 1 lb sausage)
- Add minced onions, Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning, and a few splashes of condensed milk (we went half a can for 4 lbs of meat) and mix together
- Preheat your grill, and build your burger patties to ½ pound each
- Add more Dan-O’s to your burger patties, and place on grill
- Cook until burgers reach desired internal temperature
- Add cheese the last few minutes of cooking
- Remove from grill, dress how you like after cooling and enjoy!