Juicy tender Cheeseburger Sliders
Looking for the perfect Kentucky Derby snack for your party? Look no further because these Cheeseburgers Sliders are Dan-O-Myte! These delectable Cheeseburger sliders are easy to make ahead of time, and the perfect bite size for crowds.
Kick it up with some Dan-O’s Spicy!
While optional, we fully recommend tossing some Spicy Dan-O’s on before cooking. It adds a nice kick. Just a little bit of heat that isn’t going to overwhelm but rather tantalize your taste buds. If you wanted to kick up the heat, you could always substitute Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning for the Spicy.
Your Slider’s Derby Hat
While we kept our toppings simple with onion and cheddar, you’re welcome to give these sliders a variety of toppings. Swap the cheese out for pepperjack to help bring out some of the more subtle flavors of Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning or swap out for a smoked gouda that’ll carry a little more of a sweet note when paired with the Hawiian sweet rolls. Of course when it comes to the onion, you could always caramelize them before topping the beef or swap out for a red onion that’s crispy and a little spicy. No matter how you dress these Cheeseburger Sliders up, you’re in for a mouthwatering bite that’ll make you say “Just One More”.
- Preheat an oven to 350
- In a 9 by 13 inch baking dish, combine 2 pounds of ground beef with a heavy sprinkling of Spicy Dan-O’s, then spread that flat.
- Optional: Added some more Spicy Dan-O’s on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Drain and remove from the dish.
- Next, slice a pack of 12 hawaiian sweet rolls in half, then place the bottom half in the dish. Place the beef on top of that, then add some diced white onion and a sprinkling of Dan-O’s Original.
- Top with 6 slices of cheddar cheese then the top half of the rolls.
- Brush the tops with melted butter and add sesame seeds
- Bake that for 20 more minutes at 350.
- Remove from the oven, slice into individual sliders