Budget Beef Pot Pie
If you’re looking for a quick, and easy dinner then look no further than this Dantastic budget beef pot pie! This is a great dinner for when you’re super busy because it only requires about 10 minutes of actual work before throwing it in the oven to finish up. If you want to add a lil’ kick of heat to it, you can sub Dan-O’s Original for some spicy or chipotle. You can really experiment with this recipe by using different frozen vegetables, and Dan-O’s to make the budget beef pot pie of your dreams. This is also a great make ahead meal, as it’s easy to divide into meal prep servings or just freeze for a later date. No matter how you make this budget beef pot pie, you’re sure to love the results!
- 38 oz canned beef stew
- 12 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pie crust
- 2 tbsp Dan-O’s Original
- 10 sheets Phyllo Dough
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- In a pot mix beef stew and frozen vegetables
- Add Dan-O’s Seasoning and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes
- Layer the bottom of a pie dish with pie crust and pour in beef stew and vegetable mixture
- Tear a Phyllo sheet in half and form into a loose ball
- Cover pie with balls of Phyllo dough and then baste with butter
- Cook at 425 F for 35 minutes until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!