Boneless thin pork chops coated in Dan-O’s original seasoning. Quick and easy to make, pair with your favorite side for a Dan-Good dinner!
- 4 thin Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Dan-O’s original seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Baking dish or ovenproof skillet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dry pork chops and rub both sides with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place Flour and Dano’s seasoning in a zip-lock bag and toss until covered.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a baking dish or ovenproof skillet.
- Place pork chops in dish or skillet and sprinkle with additional Dano’s Seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes.