Check out this scorned corn beef that Toothpick smoked. This awesome smoked corned beef was made with an awesome honey mustard sauce. This recipe is out of this Dan World!
For this recipe he hit it with that Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle for a nice tasty, spicy, and smoky flavor. Just make to sprinkle generously just like any other dry rub.
This recipe also uses a mustard heavy, honey mustard sauce. Toothpick said it himself, that there’s nothing better than corned beef and mustard. That helps but a little bit of sweetness behind it. This pairs perfectly with the spicy flavor of the Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle.
One of the key tips to this recipe is scorning the beef then topping it with mustard sauce. Then you put it back in the smoker for a few more hours to get a flavor packed smoked corned beef brisket. Yum Yum Get Ya Sum!
- Corned Beef
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- Coat in corned beef brisket Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle.
- Smoke for 2 hours at 275 degrees.
- In a bowl mix mustard, honey, and Dan-O’s Chipotle.
- Pull meat off the smoker and score it across the top.
- Baste with honey mustard sauce.
- Return brisket to the smoker and cook for another 2 to 3 hours covered in foil until tender.
- Remove tin foil and cook for the last 10 minutes uncovered.
- Pull off the smoker then drizzle with honey mustard, slice, and enjoy!