How to Make Pineapple Jalapeno Pizza
Dan-O-Myte Pineapple Jalapeno Pizza
If you like pineapple on pizza, you’re going to love this pineapple jalapeno pizza recipe. It definitely has a bit of a kick, but if you love spicy food, you are going to really enjoy this recipe.
A Dan-O’s Twist on a Viral Recipe
This is another one of those famous TikTok recipes that blew up, but we just took a bit of a Dan-O’s twist on it. Instead of trying to make your own seasoning blend for this pizza, we just replaced all of that with a bottle of Dan-O’s. Just make sure to sprinkle generously on top of the pizza before your throw it in the oven.
A Huge Time Saver
To make things easier on yourself, pick up one of those prebaked pizza crusts. This allows you to just pile on the toppings and bake it. It’s a huge time saver and they are readily available at most grocery stores.
- Prebaked pizza crust
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Brush the entire crust with olive oil, and sprinkle with Dan-O’s Seasoning, parsley, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the pineapple chunks in a bowl and toss with the chopped jalapeno and remaining parmesan cheese. Spread the contents of the bowl evenly over the layer of cheese.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle more Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning over the top of the pizza.
- Place pizza on rack in the oven, and bake until the crust is crisp and cheese is melted and slightly browned. Bake 10-12 minutes cool for about 5 minutes.