That’s right! Honey garlic parmesan wings. Cheesy, garlicky, buttery goodness + that Dan Good flavor over a perfectly brined, traditional fried wing. These wings are super easy, require no breading, and are absolutely flavor-packed
So, a lot of the garlic parmesan wing recipes you see will say to use garlic powder. Or uncooked garlic. DON’T! Cooking your garlic in butter until it crisps up and is fragrant is definitely the way to go. Also, grind your own cheese if you can. This recipe is meant to be a little fancy, so getting a better parm cheese and grating it yourself never hurt.
For the wings, these are just traditional, naked fried wings. To add more flavor, I highly recommend bringing them (recipe below). It will make them juicer, and flavorful in every bite. Simply dry and fry these bad boys in oil. That’s all!
Serve Honey Garlic Parmesan Wings with fries or side of choice. Enjoy!
- 14 chicken drumettes or flats
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- ½ stick butter
- 2 tbsp Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp honey
- Canola oil
For the brine (optional)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp salt
- Splash of spicy pickle juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of worcestershire sauce
- A few cracks of black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Make your brine by mixing all brine ingredients together. Add chicken pieces to brine and loosely cover. Place in fridge for 6 hours.
- In a metal mixing bowl, add in your parmesan cheese and 2 tbsp of Dan-O’s. Mince your garlic.
- Remove chicken from brine and dry with paper towels. Heat up about 3 inches of canola oil in a large pot to 350 degrees. Cook chicken wings in batches until crispy and 165 degrees internal temperature (about 6 minutes). Remove cooked pieces from oil with tongs and add to a large strainer lined with paper towels until all are cooked.
- Melt your half stick of butter in a small saucepan. Add in your garlic and cook for a few minutes on medium until fragrant. Pour butter and garlic into the mixing bowl with the parmesan cheese. Add your wings to the bowl and toss.
- Top wings with parsley and more parmesan cheese (if desired).