How to Make Honey Garlic Parmesan Wings
Dan Good Honey Garlic Parmesan Wings
That’s right! Honey garlic parmesan wings. Cheesy, garlicky, buttery goodness + that Dan Good flavor over a perfectly brined, traditional fried wing. These wings are super easy, require no breading, and are absolutely flavor-packed
Don’t Use Garlic Powder On Your Garlic Parmesan Wings
So, a lot of the garlic parmesan wing recipes you see will say to use garlic powder. Or uncooked garlic. DON’T! Cooking your garlic in butter until it crisps up and is fragrant is definitely the way to go. Also, grind your own cheese if you can. This recipe is meant to be a little fancy, so getting a better parmesan cheese and grating it yourself never hurt.
Add Some Flavor
For the wings, these are just traditional, naked fried wings. To add more flavor, I highly recommend brining them (recipe below). It will make them juicer, and flavorful in every bite. Simply dry and fry these bad boys in oil. That’s all!
Serve Honey Garlic Parmesan Wings with fries or your side of choice. Enjoy!
Looking for another chicken recipe to try? Be sure to check out our famous chicken thighs recipe.
Ingredients for Honey Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Chicken wings – I find using chicken drumettes or flats works best for this. They are a bit easier to eat and create slightly less mess than the full chicken wing.
- Parmesan cheese – Freshly grated parmesan is also best. This will give you a bit more flavor than that of pre-shredded cheese that you get at the grocery.
- Garlic cloves – Fresh garlic is a must-have. For the best results, grate fresh garlic to create the garlic butter.
- Parsley – Parsley is the perfect ingredient to top off some tasty garlic parmesan wings. Sprinkle this on right before you serve.
- Dan-O’s Seasoning – This is the perfect all-natural seasoning to add some extra flavor to any meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do wings keep?
In an airtight container, cooked chicken wings will last about 3-4 days in the fridge. To reheat, bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
Can these wings be made in the air fryer?
What to serve with honey garlic parmesan wings?
- 14 chicken drumettes or flats
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- ½ stick butter
- 2 tbsp Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp honey
- Canola oil
For the brine
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp salt
- Splash of spicy pickle juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of worcestershire sauce
- A few cracks of black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Make your brine by mixing all brine ingredients together. Add chicken pieces to brine and loosely cover. Place in fridge for 6 hours.
- In a metal mixing bowl, add in your parmesan cheese and 2 tbsp of Dan-O’s. Mince your garlic.
- Remove chicken from brine and dry with paper towels. Heat up about 3 inches of canola oil in a large pot to 350 degrees. Cook chicken wings in batches until crispy and 165 degrees internal temperature (about 6 minutes). Remove cooked pieces from oil with tongs and add to a large strainer lined with paper towels until all are cooked.
- Melt your half stick of butter in a small saucepan. Add in your garlic and cook for a few minutes on medium until fragrant. Pour butter and garlic into the mixing bowl with the parmesan cheese. Add your wings to the bowl and toss.
- Top wings with parsley and more parmesan cheese (if desired).
- Enjoy your honey garlic parmesan wings!