Dan-O’s Seasoning coming at you with another Philly cheesesteak recipe! This time we’re cutting our own ribeye and adding beer to the equation. These cheesesteaks are dripping with melty cheese and packed with Dan-Good flavor. So as many might say, they are bussin’.
Serve your Philly cheesesteaks with chips or fries. Enjoy!
- 1 ribeye steak (about 8 oz)
- 1 small onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 can beer
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 hoagie rolls
- Provolone cheese or cheese of your choice
- Place your ribeye in the freezer for about an hour to where it’s partially frozen, but not fully. Carefully slice your ribeye as thin as you can get it and set to the side.
- Dice up your onion and cut your green pepper into strips. Add peppers and onions to your flat top, drizzle on some oil and pour more of your spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add your ribeye, pour in a few oz of beer, and add a few pops of that spicy Dan-O’s.
- Keep mixing your peppers, onions, and steak until the steak is fully cooked and separate mix into 2 piles. Add your choice and wait a few minutes until it melts. Toast your buns while your cheese melts.
- With a spatula, scoop out the filling and add to your hoagie rolls. Add mayo and toppings of choice.