The perfect sandwich for pickle lovers or low carb dieters. This picklewich recipe is tangy, fatty, well-seasoned, and loaded with fresh veggies. Nothing wrong with taking a break from bread every once in a while!
If you really want to do this recipe right, find the biggest pickles you can. I am sure there are ginormous pickles you can order on the internet, but those jumbo pickle pouches or the big ones at the store will work just fine.
To really make this sandwich pop, add some Dan-O’s to your mayo, bacon, and turkey! That’s added flavor that will take your picklewich to the next level.
Serve your picklewich with chips (carbs sorry) or a salad. Enjoy!
- 1 jumbo whole pickle per sandwich
- 3 turkey slices per sandwich
- 1 bacon slice per sandwich
- 1 roma tomato
- ½ small red onion
- White cheddar cheese
- Mayo and mustard
- Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Cook your bacon and season with spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning. Add to a paper towel to drain
- Slice your tomatoes and onion. Get your lettuce ready. Cut a large pickle in half longways and scoop out the insides. Dry off with a paper towel.
- Add mayo to one half of the pickle and brown mustard to the other.
- Build sandwich with turkey, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and red onions.