A delicious and healthier fry alternative that is fresh and flavor-packed. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries only require 4 ingredients and are ready in no time! All they require is some oil, some parmesan cheese, and some Dan-O’s Seasoning.
For this Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries recipe, you’ll want to get good, ripe zucchini that are about the same size. You’ll rinse them, quarter them, and then cut into roughly 4-inch slices. The parmesan cheese and Dan-O’s mixture is the other main component, and the only other thing you might add is some salt and some black pepper.
Once your zucchini fries are coated, in the oven they go. You will want to cook them for about 15 minutes and then broil for another 4 or 5 to get them crispy. Once they are done, sprinkle a little more parm and Dan-O’s, and some freshly grated parsley to make them look pretty.
Serve Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries with ranch and protein of your choice.
- 4 ripe zucchini
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley (optional)
- Ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash your zucchini. Cut off the ends, and then cut it into quarters longways. Cut zucchini quarters into roughly 4 inch pieces and add them to a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your parm cheese and Dan-O’s, then salt and pepper to taste.
- In your mixing bowl, drizzle in your olive oil and then add the parmesan mixture. Fold the zucchini slices over a few times to coat them all in the mix. Add them to a baking sheet with a wire rack at least an inch of space between each one. Sprinkle on extra parm and Dan-O’s mixture for added flavor and crunch.
- Bake zucchini fries at 350 degrees for about 17 minutes and then broil for 4 or 5 minutes to crisp them up. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Dip in ranch and serve with your favorite protein. Enjoy!