Bacon Wrapped Frankenstein Pickles
“Beware; for I am fearless in the kitchen, and therefore my Bacon Wrapped Frankenstein Pickles are flavorful.” These Bacon Wrapped Frankenstein Pickles are guaranteed to be a graveyard smash at your ghoulish Halloween Party. Simple, and clean to make like the effects of a guillotine, and they’re skeletons of fun to make! The perfect recipe for a large Halloween party or just whipping up a Halloween treat with your ghouls and ghosts. Yes, the wolfman will be howling for more after a taste of these delicious Frankenstein Pickles.
Like any recipe we post, you can really get experimental with these Bacon Wrapped Frankenstein Pickles. Wanna add some heat? Toss in some fresh sliced jalapenos. Wanna make it a little sweet? Rub brown sugar all over the bacon to caramelize and melt in your mouth. Feel free to make a cheese blend with your cream cheese, might add some bleu cheese or pepper jack in there. Of course, you could always forgo the cheese part entirely and just have bacon wrapped pickles by themselves. Get in your kitchen and make your own Frankenstein!
- For the Dip – In a bowl, mix together mayo, sriracha, and Dan-O’s Chipotle
- Cut pickles in long slices
- On a plate sprinkle Dan-O’s and ranch packet
- Slice cream cheese and coat in your spice mixture.
- Assemble three pickle spears together with a slice of cream cheese in between each slice
- Wrap pickle spears with 1 strip of bacon
- Sprinkle with extra Dan-O’s
- Cook in a 400-degree oven for about 10-15 minutes or smoker at 400 for an hour