How to Make Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
At Dan-O’s, we believe that Brussel Sprouts get a bad rep. Brussels sprouts are actually really tasty when prepared correctly. We think you will agree when you try our Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe.
Just Four Simple Ingredients in This Parmesan Brussel Sprout Recipe
This recipe only takes 4 simple ingredients. Just Brussel sprouts, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and some Original Dan-O’s Seasoning. Dan-O’s Seasoning cuts down on all of the spices and herbs you would need and puts them in one bottle.
Try This Recipe For Yourself
Get yourself some Dan-O’s and try this recipe at home! That way you can be a believer in Brussel Sprouts too.
- 2 cups of Brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim the bottom Brussel sprouts and slice each one in half. Prepare a large baking sheet. Dry Brussel sprouts dry with a paper towel and place in a large bowl. Add olive oil, Dan-O’s, and parmesan. Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Place on baking sheet placing evenly and one layer. Bake in the center rack for 25-30 minutes. Brussel Sprouts should be golden brown. Enjoy.