When I say easy, I mean it! You don’t even have to make the mashed potatoes from scratch. I promise, we won’t tell. These loaded mashed potatoes are FLAVOR-PACKED with butter, bacon, sour cream, cheese, and of course, that Dan-Good flavor. They only take about 15 minutes to make, too!
So, I was going to make mashed potatoes from scratch, but I decided to go the easy route. I got Bob Evans mashed taters from the grocery and called it a day. All you need from there is some good quality bacon, chives, and your dairy products! We definitely church up the taters, and a lot of folks wouldn’t know the difference.
Serve Easy Loaded Mashed Potatoes with your favorite proteins and sides. Enjoy!
- 32 oz mashed potatoes
- 5 strips of bacon
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup green onion
- Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Heat up your mashed potatoes per instructions. In a mixing bowl, add in your butter and milk, a few tbsp of sour cream, and then add in your warm mashed potatoes. From there, add in about 3 tbsp Dan-O’s seasoning and half of your cheese. Mix everything together and heat up for 2 minutes in microwave.
- Let potatoes cool down. While they cool, cook up your Dan-O’s Seasoned bacon in the microwave or in a pan. Drain the grease, and then chop up your bacon. Chop green onions while you’re at it. Set both to side.
- Add your potatoes to a serving bowl. Add on the cheese, and then the bacon. Form a small hole in the center of potatoes with a spoon and then spoon in your sour cream. Finally, sprinkle on some more Dan-O’s and then your green onion.