You might have heard recently that Dan-O’s Seasoning makes you strong! Well, really a proper diet and getting all your veggies does, but Dan-O’s helps too… In this video, we will show you how to make a quick and easy veggie foil pack recipe using Dan-O’s Seasoning, potatoes, and carrots. It’s Dan easy, and you can feel good about what’s in your foil pouch.
All you’re going to need is a few feet of foil, a pack of baby carrots, and a couple of potatoes. You can use olive oil or butter depending on your preference. But don’t forget the most important part, your Dan-O’s Original Seasoning! You can use either the regular or the spicy variant. We won’t ask you to chop herbs and measure seasoning here, because we did that already for you.
In about 30 minutes, you’ll have tender, seasoned potatoes and carrots as a side for your meal. This foil pack recipe pairs well with any type of meat, but is especially great for any roast, tenderloin, or poultry pairing. You can make it out on a camping trip or at a home just as easy! Dan-O’s is all about making your life easier while making your food taste better.
You deserve a break, so let Dan-O’s do some of the work! We hope you enjoy your easy side dish with the Dan-O’s Easy Carrot and Potato Foil Pack Recipe.
- 1 package of baby carrots
- Yukon Potatoes (or any kind of chopped up potatoes)
- Half a stick of Unsalted Butter or Olive Oil
- Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Chop up carrots and potatoes into bite sized pieces
- Chop unsalted butter into a few slices and place on top of carrots and potatoes
- Cover carrots and potatoes with your choice of Original or Spicy Dan-O’s
- Wrap aluminum foil from the top and sides to create a little veggie pocket and place on a grill for about 30 minutes.