Creamy Chicken Alfredo and Spaghetti Squash Boats
Get ready to take a cruise to a new flavor-packed destination when these Chicken Alfredo and spaghetti squash boats come into the harbor. These Chicken Alfredo and Spaghetti Squash Boats are dan-lectable meals that are sure to become a favorite with your family, combining these nutrient-dense spaghetti squash with the comfort food of homemade cheesy chicken Alfredo and chicken.
The secret to this dish besides taking the time to roast your squash to perfection is hand-making the alfredo sauce. Not only do you get complete control over how creamy and cheesy it is, but it’s really easy to make and gives you a great foundation for making other sauces. Once you’ve made it a couple of times, feel free to experiment and add your own twists!I guarantee after you try these Chicken Alfredo and Spaghetti Squash Boats, you’ll have the sea calling out to you time and time again.
@danosseasoning Have you ever seen Chicken Alfredo & Spaghetti Squash Boats? #DanOsSeasoning #Squash #spaghetti ♬ original sound - Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- Parmesan Cheese
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- Mozzarella Cheese
For the Alfredo Sauce
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the Spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and then scoop the seas out, place cut side down on a baking sheet with parchment paper and then bake for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool until safe to touch.
- Reduce the oven to 375, and season your chicken with Dan-O’s original
- Bake the chicken until an internal temperature of 165 is achieved. Remove from the oven, cool, and cut into strips.
- In the meantime, add your butter and heavy whipping cream to a large skillet and begin to simmer for about 2 minutes
- Whisk in your garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper for one minute.
- Then whisk in your parmesan cheese until melted, then throw in your chicken
- Remove from heat and set to the side.
- Using a fork separate the squash into strands leaving them inside the shells of their skin.
- Scoop the alfredo sauce and chicken into each shell, gently moving with a fork to incorporate. Top with your mozzarella and parmesan before placing in a baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and then broil on high for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!