Get ready for a Dan-good take on classic chicken salad with these chicken salad croissants. Flaky, butter croissants stuffed to the brim with crunchy, savory chicken salad that offers delight in every bite! Dan-O’s crunchy brings the flavor, and some texture to this chicken salad, and sriracha gives it a gentle kick of heat that makes it a real treat.
Variations of Chicken Salad
Looking to spruce up your chicken salad? Try some of these fun variations!
- Tarragon – Mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, celery, Dijon mustard, lemon, onion, and tarragon.
- Chicken salad with apples and cranberries – Chunks of apples, and fresh cranberries add some crunchy texture to this chicken salad!
- Mediterranean – marinated grilled chicken with spinach or other leafy greens with fresh tomatoes, red onions, juicy olives, and feta cheese adds some Greek flair to this chicken salad.
- Cajun – Celery, green onions, chopped pecans, fresh parsley, and some Spicy Dan-O’s are mixed with creamy and hot-sauce infused mayo to give a little kick of Cajun heat.
- Waldorf – Fresh rotisserie chicken, granny smith apples, celery, walnuts, and cranberries with a mixture of mayo, yogurt, and honey mustard give a classic some new life.
No matter how you serve up your chicken salad, you're bound to have a Dan-good lunch!