How to Make Dan-O's Style Sauceless Pasta
Flavor Packed Sauceless Pasta
This new sauceless pasta recipe is the perfect recipe for when you’re looking for something just a little different. The title of this recipe is also a bit deceiving, just because this pasta is “sauceless” doesn’t mean that it’s dry or bland. This recipe is nothing but. The tasty cooked veggies that are seasoned with Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning give you that Dan-Good flavor.
A Tip For Cooking the Pasta
An important tip is to cook the fettucini al dente. If you overcook the pasta it will be overly soft. When it’s al dente it helps give this recipe a little more texture and better consistency.
Pasta With a Kick
The combination of the Spicy Dan-O’s and the red pepper flakes provide that extra kick. I would also recommend using actual fresh garlic cloves instead of garlic powder. The fresh garlic will be much more flavorful than just basic dehydrated garlic powder.
- 8 oz fettuccine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Grated parmesan
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Cook 8oz of fettuccine until al dente, then drain, and save that precious noodle water.
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet, then add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves. Cook for one minute.
- Then add in 2 thinly sliced scallions, and cook for another minute.
- Next add in 1 sliced red bell pepper, 2 cups of halved cherry tomatoes, ½ cup of halved kalamata olives, ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper, and a heavy sprinkling of Spicy Dan-O’s. Cook all that for about 8 minutes
- Then add the pasta to the skillet, pour in about ¼ cup of that juicy noodle water, then mix to combine.
- When you serve, top with grated parmesan cheese.