Masterful Lemon Caper Linguine
Summer and seafood go together like a horse and carriage, and that’s why this lemon caper linguine with shrimp and lobster is so Dan good! It’s a light butter sauce with perfectly cooked al dente linguine and bright shrimp and lobster for a heavenly melt in your mouth experience. You can whip this together in about 30 minutes, making it a great weeknight meal or just a dinner that looks like you did a lot of work when ya really didn’t. We recommend making this after you’ve made our jumbo shrimp on the barbie, and lobster roll since you’ll have all the meat precooked. The perfect side dish for this lemon caper linguine is our pull apart garlic bread.
- Fill a large pot with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Pour in your linguini slowly, and bring back to a boil. Cook 7-9 minutes until Al dente then strain the noodle.
- While the pasta cooks, break down your lobster getting all the meat out then chop up your shrimp into bite sized pieces.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and toss your butter in.
- Once your butter is melted, add your garlic and saute for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Next, add in your al dente noodles, capers, squeeze your lemons, and stir together.
- Toss in your shrimp and lobster, and mix up your pasta mixture. Cook enough to heat everything through. Season with
- Heat up a stainless steel sauce pan to a medium temperature and add your butter. Chop up your garlic and add it in. Next, add in your noodles, capers and squeeze in 2 lemons. Chop up your lobster and shrimp and add it in then season with Dan-O’s Original.
- Next, add in your arugula, mix it up again.
- Throw it in your serving bowl, and top with some Dan-O’s Cheesoning to taste.