Louisville, KY – Starting on April 12, 2021, you can bid on a special Dan-O’s Seasoning gift basket to support a great cause. The basket is part of an online charity auction that is organized by Kentucky Lion’s Eye, an organization that raises money for vision services for children and adults in financial need.
The online auction is part of the organization’s 10th annual Mr. and Miss Kentucky Basketball Awards Ceremony, a ceremony to recognize the top high school basketball players in the state while serving as a fundraiser for the Kentucky Lions Eye Foundation.
The gift basket contains a variety of Dan-O’s apparel items and accessories at an MSRP of around $150.00. You can find the full list of items below:
(1) 20 Oz Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
(1) 20 Oz Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
(1) Dan-O’s Spicy Logo Hat
(1) Dan-O’s Vintage Original Logo T-Shirt (large)
(1) Dan-O’s Black T-Shirt (medium)
(1) Dan-O’s Seasoning Sticker Bundle
(1) Dan-O’s Seasoning Large Fridge Magnet
The virtual awards ceremony will take place on April 18, 2021, and the online auction will be “live” from 4/12/2021 at 10 AM EDT until 4/18/2021 at 10 PM EDT and is open to anyone. To make a donation or to see how to get involved, visit https://www.kylionseye.org/basketball for more information.
You can find more information on the Kentucky Lion’s Eye Foundation below:
The Foundation’s mission is to provide vision services through education, detection, prevention, treatment, and empowerment. Through collaborative partnerships, we enable greater independence and increased quality of life for all Kentuckians while focusing on children and adults in financial need. Annually, we provide vision services to more than 40,000 Kentuckians – all at NO CHARGE to the people served by the programs we offer.
Last year alone KLEF:
- Provided over 22,000 FREE vision screenings to Kentucky children
- Provided nearly 18,000 FREE vision screenings to Kentucky adults and
- Provided financial aid for 42 eye surgeries
- Provided financial aid for 11 legally blind Louisville area residents
- Provided referrals to local Lions Club eyeglass programs to over 2,000 Kentuckians
- Volunteers provided over 3,000 volunteer hours to support our mission
Learn more at https://www.kylionseye.org/