The deviled eggs recipe to rule all other deviled eggs. We often hear that eggs are one of the top proteins that Dan-O’s fans enjoy their seasoning on. And we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve to make them even better! Bacon, spicy pickles, and fancy mustard in your deviled eggs recipe? Say what! And Dan-O’s is the perfect blend of herbs and spices to provide taste and to tasty dusting at the end.
Why use relish when you can make your own? Louisville fans may know about these Famous Daves spicy pickles. Just chop them up finally and they will give that pickly, briny, acidic taste to cut through the fat in the eggs.
The bacon will add a nice taste and texture to the eggs, and the spicy Dan-O’s will add a nice little kick. Since we dust the eggs with Dan-O’s at the end, there’s no need for cayenne or paprika! Plus Dan-O’s is going to provide much better flavor regardless 😉
These eggs will be perfect for any holiday, picnic, cookout, or feast. And these will be some of the best your guests have ever tasted. Enjoy!
- Add a splash of vinegar to your water and bring to a boil. Cook eggs for roughly 8 minutes
- Pour out hot water and replace with cold water and ice. Let eggs chill in ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Shell eggs by cracking and removing the peel. Cut eggs in half longways.
- Scoop out yolks and add to a bowl
- Chop up several pickle slices to make relish. Mix in mayonnaise mustard, Dan-O’s Seasoning, and bacon bits.
- Break up egg yolks and stir together
- Add a scoop of egg to each halves egg white. Add a dusting of Dan-O’s to the finished egg.
- 12 eggs
- Sliced spicy pickles
- A dozen eggs
- 2 tbs spicy mustard
- ¼ cup of mayo
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- Small handful of bacon bits
- Splash of vinegar