How to Make Vegetable Beef Soup
A Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect comfort food recipe! Made with perfectly seasoned beef and loaded with veggies, this soup will become a family favorite in no time.
An Old Family Recipe
I’m sure that every family has its own version of vegetable soup. Whether it’s made with or without beef, maybe with chicken or just veggies alone, almost everyone I know has a fond memory of homemade vegetable soup.
I’m no different, but recently I’ve made a few changes to the classic recipe I grew up loving. I cook my soup slow and low in the Crock-Pot, and I add a seasoning blend that takes it to a whole new level.
This Vegetable Beef Soup Is The Ultimate Comfort Food
A bowl of this hearty Vegetable Beef Soup, along with some crusty bread and maybe a fresh salad thrown in for good measure, might just be the ultimate comfort food meal!
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds ground chuck
- Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 medium peeled and diced potatoes
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 10 can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 10 ounce packages of frozen vegetables
- 1 32 ounce box of beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoon Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large cast-iron skillet, brown ground chuck. Add in Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning and stir. Add cooked meat to the slow cooker.
- Add in crushed tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes and chilies, chopped onion and potatoes, frozen vegetables, Dan-O’s Seasoning, beef stock, water, and salt. Stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 5-6
- When ready to serve, stir soup and ladel into bowls and top with fresh parsley if desired.