A Must Try Chipotle Deviled Eggs Recipe
One egg to rule them all… This tasty Chipotle Deviled Eggs recipe is a must-try. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes of prep and cook time.
The Perfect Side Dish For Any Time of The Year
Deviled eggs are a popular side dish any time of year. You see them all the time at parties, but not all of them are as amazing as this recipe! Try this Chipotle recipe and you’ll be the one bringing the Dan-Good flavor!
- 12 Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 10 slices bread and butter pickles
- 10 slices pickled jalapenos
- dan-o’s hot chipotle seasoning
- Boil eggs about 8 minutes
- Dice pickles and jalapenos
- Let eggs cool and then peel off shells
- Slice eggs in half, longways
- Remove yolk and place yolks in a bowl
- To the bowl of yolks, add mayo, mustard, pickles, jalapenos and Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- Mix and mash and scoop into the egg whites
- Sprinkle with more Hot Chipotle. Enjoy these deviled eggs!