Mouthwatering Bacon Ranch Stuffed Chicken
This Bacon Ranch Stuffed Chicken is the best dan stuffed chicken you’ll make this fall! Packed full of flavor that’ll make your mouth water. Cheesy, creamy, balcony goodness is stuffed in each breast to give you a juicy meal that can’t be beaten. The secret is the buttermilk which gives this dish a little bit of a tang to bring out the bacon and ranch more!
Stuffin ain’t nothin to scoff at
There are a few different ways to make Bacon Ranch Stuffed Chicken. You could make a cut ¾ of the way through in the middle of the breast, pour in your stuffing, and then seal the lips with a skewer or toothpick. But you could also butterfly the chicken, put a dose of the stuffing in the middle, and wrap it back up with the potential to bread and fry to lock it in. We recommend the ¾ method because it’s easier, but you might find the butterfly technique better for you.
Single Pan for Quick & Easy Clean-up
One nice thing about this recipe is that it’s not only quick and easy but only requires one pan. So many recipes require an entire kitchen’s worth of dishes and that can lead to a big headache when you clean up. This quick and easy Bacon Ranch Stuffed Chicken only requires a single cast iron pan to cook the entire thing!
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ lb bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Dan-O’s Original Seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ packet Ranch Seasoning
- 1 bag of broccoli florets (trimmed)
- 2 large zucchini
- Cook 6 strips of bacon and dice
- In a bowl mix mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, buttermilk, bacon, and ranch seasoning
- Steam the ½ the bag of broccoli (pan or microwave) and add to the bowl
- Mix well
- Cut a 4” slit in the top of each chicken breast
- Fill each slit with the ranch stuffing
- Sprinkle the top with Dan-O’s
- Slice the zucchini ¼”
- In a large cast iron skillet, add zucchini and other ½ of uncooked broccoli to the bottom
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with the 4 chicken breasts
- Cook 400 for 1 hour.
- Plate immediately and enjoy!