Easy Air Fried Shrimp
This might be one of the easiest proteins you can make. This healthy dish is quick and easy to make. You definitely don’t have to be a chef to make this. All this air-fried shrimp recipe takes is about five ingredients, but you could honestly make it with just three. This recipe blends all three Dan-O’s Seasoning flavors together, but if you prefer to just use your favorite, that works too.
Only Other Things You’ll Need
The only other things you need are olive oil and 1 lb of shrimp. Throw everything in a bowl and mix well and the shrimp already are marinated. Then about 8 minutes later, you have some Dantastic Shrimp.
Benefits of an Air Fryer
As we have discussed before, air fryers have all kinds of benefits. Not only are they easy, but they are also a much healthier alternative to a deep fryer. For example, this recipe only requires 2 tsp of oil, a deep fryer would probably require about a half cup of oil. Another great thing about air fryers is that they yield similar results to a deep fryer with a tasty crispy finish.
- Original Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning
- Hot Chipotle Dan-O’s Seasoning
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb of Shrimp
- Sprinkle all of the seasonings in a bowl medium-sized bowl. Don’t be afraid to sprinkle generously. Add olive oil and mix.
- Now add Shrimp and mix well to allow the shrimp to get fully covered.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 8 minutes and enjoy your air fried shrimp!