How to Make a Tuna Steak Lettuce Wrap
When tuna steak is cooked correctly, it can be so flavorful. Then, sprinkled with some tasty new Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle all in a lettuce wrap with some spicy mayo, you really can’t beat it. This tuna steak lettuce wrap is easy to make, diet-friendly, and flavor-packed.
Keto-Friendly Tuna Steak Lettuce Wrap
It’s so hard to find healthy meals to make for lunch that aren’t just plain bland and boring. This meal is also keto-friendly. It is completely carb-free. That’s the bonus of cooking with Dan-O’s, none of our seasonings contain any carbs. Plus our Hot Chipotle Seasoning gives this tuna steak a nice spicy and smoky flavor.
Keep the Grease Down With an Air Fryer
Using an air fryer to make this meal is also great because you can keep the grease down, but still, get to achieve that tasty crispy finish. Follow these few easy steps and you can have this recipe done in less than 20 minutes.
- 1 tuna steak
- Dano’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of Romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Coat all sides with olive oil and Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning on all sides to taste.
- Add Tuna to the air fryer for 2 minutes on each side until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Remove from basket and thinly slice the steak
- Add Dan-O’s to your mayo and mix then spread on romaine lettuce, then place your tuna slices. Squeeze lime on top.